FW: [IP] losing weight without having low BG

 My problem lies with my increased excercise.  I excercise in the
morning right after breakfast.  Normally I have a 1:9 ration but I take
50% of that and leave my basals alone.  And 9 times out of 10 this
works.  But I am still getting out the kinks.  I am running low at other
times of the day also.  Such as 5 hours later and 10 hours later.  This
doesn't happen on days I don't excercise.  But since I am doing this 6-7
days a week now I am considering changing my basals.  Also because I am
dieting I am loosing weight.  I am seeing my dietician on tuesday to see
if my insulin:carb ratio and correction ratio need to be reworked.  I
have lost 8 lbs. since this was last recalculated.  I went from 1:33 to
1:40 last time.  So take into consideration:

1. Are you trying to loose weight by dieting alone?  Then most likely
your basals are off.

2. Are you trying to loose weight by increasing excercise and decreasing
food?  Then the excercise may be your culprite.

Best of luck,
Sherry