Re: [IP] losing weight without having low BG

It sounds to me like you may be using your basals to cover part of your
meal, rather than just the bolus.  I have dieted, not reset basals, not
reset insulin/carb ratios, and had no problem at all.

I would suggest that, while on the diet, you both fasting basal tests and
re-check your insulin/carb ratios.  Then whether the problem with lows is
due to the diet or a problem with your previous basal/bolus amount, you
should be able to diet without a problem.