Re: [IP] losing weight without having low BG

I too am finding it so difficult to stay on a diet.  When I do have a great
dieting day I always end up with a low and have to eat or drink sweet stuff.
Then I am discouraged and quit the diet.  At what point do I lower my basals
and what ratios to carbs.  I currently bolus 1 for 15 carbs.  I am thinking
of using the low carb, protein power diet.  Like the others, I'd sure
appreciate some advice..........Thanks............Jackie