Re: [IP] In Touch Software

Yes, I have the software and do use it.  However, since I got mine my endo
has gotten the same and insists on taking my meter readings off at her office.

The software has many graphs and can be quite useful.  It will give the Pie
graph, logs of all tests, and about 6 more graphs.  I would recommend it, but
it depends also on what you expect to do with it or what exactly you want it
to do.
You can also print out any of the graphs.  It does take awhile especially if
your meter is loaded to the top of its memory.

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping