[IP] Arm site

Thanks everyone who replied about the stinging sensation when I bolused.  I
did end up changing it out, it was sort of sore this morning when I woke up,
so thought it wouldn't hurt.  Since I was changing it, I decided to go ahead
and put in an arm site  (needed some help from hubbie for this, he balked at
it a little, his eyes wide as saucers as he took the introducer needle out)
but it's very very comfortable.  I do think that I'm going to have to bolus
an extra unit when I eat meals though - I ate my regular lunch meal, and it
was about a hundred points higher two hours after the meal than I usually
have.  We'll test it at dinner.  Michael, I am having hubbie take a pic to
send you for the site of the arm site, that way people can see how I put the
Tegaderm on it too!  :)