Re: [IP] I might need some help with this one...oh boy....(long!)

> This, obviously, was a very positive experience for her.  As she gets
> older that isn't necessarily going to be the norm is it?

Based only on watching my daughter for the last 5 years, I think it might
very well be the norm. Encouraging, isn't it :-)

I encourage my daughter to let those around her know for two reasons.
1) my selfishness, if those around her know -- they will be able to help
in an emergency when "daddy" isn't around anymore.

2) She should not feel obligated to "hide" her "problem", rather others
should learn to accept it and value her ability to deal with it and be as
normal if not better than them.