Re: [IP] 507C-No Alarm given for No Delivery---Help!

On Sat, 8 Apr 2000 email @ redacted wrote:

> loaner on Mon.  I called my endo and he told me to use H for my meals and at
> bedtime take 8U of N until then if that is what it wished to do.  I changed
> the set and I have not had a problem since then.  What to do.
Lily drowned a pump once on a friday afternoon of a three day weekend.
She shot regular into the infusion set with a standard syringe every 4
hours for basal - it worked fine. She took her bolus amounts for food,
etc... she actually had smoother bg's than when she was pumping, probably
because she was watching very carefully. I thing she was 12 or 13 at the