Re: [IP] New pumper needs help-nothing will stick!

On Sat, 8 Apr 2000 email @ redacted wrote:

> I am writing again because we are now on our second tender and it is not sticking to my son and neither is the tegaderm.  We have only been pumping since Tuesday.  Please help and give me some advice with this, I'm thinking of trying super glue next  :)  Thanks

Make sure you have tried Smith & Nepheq "Skin Preps". The lay down a
barrier layer that protects the skin and also make the tapes stick much
better. I suppose it that does not work you can always go the the drug
store an get some tincture of benzoine(sp?). this stuff is really
"gorilla snot" for skin. It has MAXIMUM sticking power and is not easy to
get off. It's used by athletes to stick tape to sweaty legs, etc....