Re: [IP] Biggest Baby

In a message dated 4/8/00 11:32:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< It's the mother who is at risk for D later in life if she has had babies
 over 9 lbs. JayJay was 6 lbs. 15 ozs, and 4 weeks early. He was vaginal.
 He probablt would have been over 9 lbs. if he had gone full tem. He was
 over 9 by the time he reached his due date.
 Sadie was 9 lbs. 4 ozs, and 1 week late. Had to be induced, and ended
 up C-section. Apparently, my pelvic bones are shaped goofy. JayJay was
 a forceps delivery.
 I am probably at a pretty high risk for type II. Big baby(s), overweight,
 family history, blah, blah, blah,
 Allison >>
    Allison: My Mom who just passed away was told 20 years ago she was on the
edge of type II. She had two D babies both heavy birth weights. She stopped
eating sugar and lost all extra weight and did not get this horrible Diabetes.