Re: [IP] Pumpers group -- Orlando, FL

I will let you know when we do get something started.  It is only a
matter of time.  I just got sick of waiting for someone else to do it.
Now its time for me to do something.  I was just in a very long
newspaper article on Tuesday, of course 90% of it is wrong, and
complained of no support groups after 2 pm so I finally talked with my
wife who has been after me to start one and we decided to go ahead and
start one.  Wish us luck.  I'm sure it will be alot of hard work but I'm
sure that it will be worth it.