[IP] Perspective..yet again...

Greetings all:
    Waxing philosophical here yet again....Reminding everyone to give thanks
for the priceless benefits of resources such as this IP group. I attended a
JDF annual educational conference yesterday & was awed to see several parents
posing questions to the medical expert, only to have other parents seated
nearby offer even more practical solutions based on their own arsenal of
trial & error tricks of the trade.....Then I checked out the parents chat at
www.childrenwithdiabetes.com and found not 1, not 2, but FOUR parents there
whose kids were diagnosed in mid-February this year!! Instant support,
instant information exchanged, instant access to other "chatters" whose kids
were dx'd years ago & are now pumpers, etc etc.... And of course, the circle
was completed by skimming through the IPers e-mails, gleaning as always more
insights & helpful hints from your collective wisdom & experience.
   So next time you're frustrated by your physician's inability to "get it",
shift your perspective & be grateful for all these incredible resources
literally at our fingertips that ameliorate our ability to deal with diabetes
in the picture....

Regards, Renee ( who wishes she had these resources 7 1/2 yrs ago when
Melissa was dx'd & when I thought every "bad" bg was a personal failure on my