Re: [IP] 507C-No Alarm given for No Delivery---Help!

Have MM check the "piezo spring" to make sure it's functioning properly. A
careful review of the FDA problem reporting database seems to point to
missing, malfunctioning or mis aligned piezo springs as the culprit for
many of these alarm problems. The database is available for on line viewing
at: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfmdr/search.CFM
Enter "MiniMed AND piezo" as the search string (no quotation marks).

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted