Re: [IP] Biggest Baby

My first 2 were around 7.5 pounds ..no problems natural childbirth. child
no 1 was a post mature baby and she could have died. It was a 10 month
pregnancy. my third baby weighed in at 9pounds 15 ounces..today she is as
petite as can be..They are now in thier 20 and so far no diabetes but they
do get check every year or I check thier BGs when I see them.
I have had diabetes since I was around 13 yrs old and i am now 50 and we
didn't have all the nice technology when I had my children. I am happy my
kids have this today.