[IP] diet sodas

Cheryl mentioned the danger of needing real soda and getting diet.  This
happened to me at Disneyland.  After a 32 oz soda and still no improvement -
pre-blood glucose meters in my family, but I was passing out and in a cold
sweat and seeing double., my husband finally got me a container of orange
juice.  Fixed me right up.  He tasted the last "real soda" I had been
drinking, and knew it was diet.  Now, if it happens, I am usually so low I
just pass out.  The management learns when the EMT's bring me around and I
say that I tried to fix the low sugar, but the soda must have been diet, not