Re: [IP] Biggest Baby

Paddy was one months(minus two days) late, 9 1.5 and TWO FEET LONG!
He was dx'd D at 4.5, but almost certainly had it from day one but not badly
enough to present.  He was CONSTANTLY begging for water as a baby.  Just
constantly.  And held his own bottle at nine days, just clinging to it.
I was always asking docs what was up, but they put it off to 100 other
things.  If I ever had another child I would NOT take that!
Charisma :)