[IP] Dropping blood sugars with antibiotics

Jenna's had to take antibiotics for a sinus infection a couple of times.
I've noticed that while she's on the antibiotics, her sugar will run lower
than average.  After she's run high because of the infection, the drop will
be very quick - really before the infection has time to clear.  I've
particularly noticed this with Amoxicillin.  Anyone else notice this?

Nancy Morgan