Subject: [IP] Dropping and testing sodas

<<For all you folks out there who use used test strips to test sodas
and stuff....how do carry around used strips in a sanitary manner?  >>

This post made me laugh!  When we use the glucose strips to test soda (which
we do frequently), we just throw them away in the regular trash can, or if
that's not an option, do what Jenna does with her used blood test strips -
throw them in the bottom of her purse!  It is so gross, periodically I empty
her purse and throw out the dozens of used test strips that accumulate at
the bottom.  I don't think she'd do it until the purse was full!  So, I
don't think a thing of a used soda strip rumbling around down there, too.

Nancy Morgan