From: J B <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2000 19:42
Subject: Re: [IP] Pumpers group -- Toledo, OH

ok RoseLea,
If you start a support group then I will too.  I am considering starting
a  support group in the Stuart Florida area.  I'm tired of complaining
that there is none here.  It's time to take action on it.  I already
called the ADA and they are getting me some info on starting one.  I
think every one down here thinks that every person is retired because
all the groups are held at 2:00 in the afternoon.  Wonder if my boss
will let me go early to go to support meetings.  NOT.  Well let me know
if you do.  Any information I get I'll be glad to pass on.
John