[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #80

In a message dated 4/8/2000 8:41:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Anyone 1 else out there who has used 3 different insulins and then started
Hi,  I have been on the pump about six weeks-I used to use Humalog and
Ultralente in the morning and Hum at lunch and dinner then Hum and Lente at
night.  It worked pretty well for me because my last A1C was 6.5.  I wanted
to get better control with less work.  Also I wanted some flexibility.  The
pump is great-although I still need some adjustment.  I have always been a
brittle diabetic-my blood sugars are still not as good as they should be, but
I'm working on it.