[IP] surgery & pump

I think the best thing to ask an anesthesiologist who wants to remove a
pump, is to ask if they remove the pancreases of non-diabetics before
surgery. That should be an immediate mini-crash course of DM 101. ;)   BTW,
I've had 6 eye surgeries. Can see now!! PTL. I was legally blind for 8
months (20/400) one year, and another year 20/50 for a few months. You must
be at least 20/40 w/correction in one eye to drive.
Jan (60 y/o, T-111/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)