[IP] Some headway with my brother!

I just got off the phone with my brother and spoke to him about the
pump.  He's promised me that as soon as his eye surgery is out of the way,
he will seriously consider looking into the
pump.....YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He thought he was too old to go on
one!  I got Anthony on the phone and let him tell his uncle all about
it.  I'm sending up all my videos and pamphlets we got from Minimed so that
he can get an idea of what it's all about.

Is there anyone on this list who lives in the Sacramento/Roseville area of
CA that would be willing to talk to him about the pump, and give your
observations as an adult living on the pump?  He doesn't have much family
support up there, or know of anyone who is on the pump living in the
area.  Also are there any pump support groups in the Sacramento area?

Please email me privately if you can help.  I would be most appreciative.

email @ redacted
mother of Anthony, 11, dx 9-22-95, MM508 since 2-17-2000