[IP] face-to-face diabetes support groups - HELP wanted

We have a pump support support group in Denver that meets every other month
on a Thursday evening.  Between 25-50 people attend- pumpers, family
members, and potential pumpers.  The first hour is a speaker, the second
hour anopen around the table discussion.

If you would like info, email me back or call me at 720-855-1102x 7008.