Sigh......
or the people who thought I was a jerk for getting him the pump cause they
thought it was:
#1-it is a tube that goes down his throat
#2- it is something like a 600 pound iv pole with machines the size of the
jarvik heart so he is "tied" to the house and a chair for the rest of his
life

What kind of weenie do they think I am?  I mean,  Ican see not knowing--even
I thought it was a surgery and was SITLL willing to do it, but I would have
to be a total creep of a momma to do those things!
I don't mind educating folks, but it is a bit of an insult when they think I
would torture him for my own sake.
Charisma :)