[IP] comments

As long as we are on the subject of rude comments......well, this is
probably more lack of education than actually being rude, but I hate
it anyway. Okay parents, how many of you have heard this upon informing
someone that your child has diabetes: "Oh, but he/she will GROW OUT of
it, right?" Oh, I can't stand that! I always politely inform them that
NO, he will have it for the REST of his LIFE unless somebody gets off
their butt and finds or funds a cure! I know it's probably just that
the person has been a victim of misconceptions and misinformation, but
it drives me nuts. I can't be the only one, right?

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com