[IP] [IP-OT] water bottles--one that LASTS???

> 3.  Nalgene bottles.  Now I'm not a huge fan of these.  It is once again a
> camping type thing.  My roommates love them.  They are more of a hard
> plastic, are heavier, and have a screw lid top.  We have never had one
> break.  These are also more expensive.

I can assure you Nalgene bottles are near indestructible. The clear
Nalgene bottles are made of lexan which is a very sturdy platic. Lexan is
basically bullet-proof glass.

A large 16 oz. Nalgene bottle cost about $8. They come in various shapes
and sizes.

You can see a picture of one at:
Eastern Mountain Sports has them listed for $6.