[IP] Re Single

I know I'm a bit behind on my reading but Sara, I think that maybe I am
married to your man, because if you had ever met my mother in law, that's
pretty much the defination I would use!  Come to think of it he does have a
brother who is divorced.

        So what are my chances of finding a guy with a mom that is a diabetic
         AND is also a schizo, at times hysterical, often
         exceedingly difficult, yet cute and cuddly, banshee???

Type I, 25yrs. Changed my life in Dec. 1999!!!