Re: [IP] water bottles--one that LASTS???

since I am cheap and refuse to BUY water...(I think I read that we all
think gasoline is high,   but 'designer' water works out to be about $100.00
per  gallon or something...anyway, I digress)

we buy designer water at costco / sam's/ walmart about once every few
months.  the huge case.  then we just reuse those bottles with our own
filtered water.  we have one of those brita pitchers with filtration.   they
seem to work the best.  the  top kind of pulls up like the maple syrup
containers.  strong plastic.  my bottle will last for about a month.

mom to geneva,, who calls me the bargain lady.