Re: [IP] New pumper needs help!

My son just started 2 days ago. He is 11. We used iv prep first.Then placed
an opsite down. went through this with the softsert,micro. then placed the
dressing with the hole in it that comes with the softsert, over this and
haven't had any problems with them coming off so far. with skin probems you
cold get a skin barrier product such as "skin prep" from Smith + Nephew,
Inc.Theres also one put out by Hollister that people with ostomies use that
are quite good. Ask at a pharmacy or med. supply place and they should be
able to help you get one of these products. Good luck.