[IP] Alcohol

I was going to ask the same questions about a month ago.  I had had three
Light bears over the course of 4 hours one night.  Which I thought I was
bolusing correctly the whole time along with the snacks I was taking in
too.  Just chips and such. nothing overly high in fat.  I woke up the next
morning over 400 and close to 300 through out the rest of the day.  Since
then I have sworn off any alcohol more than 1 drink.  Oh yeah and I changed
sites too because I thought that was the cause.
Does any one have an answer?

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World