[IP] insulin resistence

This my first time posting to the digest and I hope that it goes through all
right.
I could use some input on how to become less insulin resistent.  My carb
ratio
is 6:1 and I use anywhere between 58-80 units daily depending on how active
I am or if anything else is going on. I am on Weight Watchers as I know that
have to lose some weight and already my BG's are better.  Any other
suggestions
on how to make myself less resistent?
Off the subject, does everyone know about the Diabetes Mall? They have a
Pump
catalog with prices cheaper than MM and books etc.  Their site is
diabetes.net.com
Haven't named my pump yet either, actually never thought about it but now
am!
Dawn
DX'd 3/85
Pumping since 4/20/99