[IP] Re: alcohol

On the subject of alcoholic beverages.  I believe that anything in
moderation is acceptable for a diabetic.  That said, if you consume anything
in excess, it may affect your blood sugars and cause problems.  I'm still on
MDI waiting for my insurance approval and I have never in the 37 years I've
had D, denied myself some of life's culinary pleasures.  But I never went to
excess with them.  As always YMMV....

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, still waiting for insurance approval...