[IP] water bottles--one that LASTS???

I have a problem.  One of the biggestnon-RX expenses with the D is keeping
Pady in water bottles.  They can only be washed/reused so many times.
(with a 6 yr old, though.  Maybe they would last longer with somone who does
not roll over/ land on/ sleep with etc  LOL)

And the more sturdy permanant use kind always have
1) those ridiculous straws that break/crack
2)that snap shut thing that breaks
3)the flip top coffe mug deal that leaks

How do others handle this?  May sound mundane, but it is a huge issue around
here cause for SOME reason I am reluctant to carry a leaky water bottle in
my library bag, and for SOME reason he is ever so weak when it comes to
carrying his own water.Thinking of getting one of those dog backpack things
that dogs use to pack their own food, wter and waste.  He always did love to
pretend he ws a dog!
Charisma :)