Re: [IP] Rude comments (continued)

email @ redacted writes:

<< eh... heh.... as I recall, when I was in college, my fraternity
 brothers would try to "selectively breed" anything with skirts. Of
 course, they were pretty much "culled" out by the smart ladies.
 email @ redacted >>
Ditto Michael! I was lucky not to have had the problems Jan had, but did
endure some harsh times in the 50's + 60's. I was also lucky to have a
wonderful 18year old female 33 years ago. She blessed me with 2 boys who
after 30 + years show no sign of DM (thank the LORD).I was told by DR Joslin
there would be a cure someday in the distant future. I have never given up
that idea. Roger C dx 47