Re: [IP] can you trust Fast Food Soda??

here in GA Iced tea is not used. I learned that the day we moved here.

When ordering tea here it is "sweet tea" or plain or unsweetened tea we
don't use the word "iced" here.

I often order a small sweet tea with lemon...on a very HOT Georgia day a
couple of swallows tastes great. I can't drink diet pops..I always carry
bottled water poured in an insulated mug with lots of ice and a little
lemon. If anyone would visit GA you would see most people carrying drinks
in stores cars anywhere.
Warm tea will be on the agenda for tomorrow night because we are getting a
Cold front! Burrr

They don't know what Iced tea is here ;)