Re: [IP] diet sodas

I agree that it is outrageous the number of times this happens, at least I
look at it this way, diabetics can at least correct if they get regular
instead of diet, but if a diabetic is hypo, and gets diet that could kill
them by not getting the sugar they need, but under NORMAL circumstances there
is time for a diabetic to realize the mistake and get the regular.  On the
other hand, people with hypoglycemia, the opposite of diabetes, who's bodies
make too much insulin, can be killed in a matter of 10 minutes if they get
regular instead of diet because it causes their bodies to instantly make even
more insulin- no buffer zone there for  them like there is for us.  Maybe if
the two groups (DM's and Hypoglycemics) band together we can get the fountain
industry to put different fittings on the diet hoses?  something like the
different nozzles on the leaded/unleaded gas pumps?  Any engineers got any
ideas out there?

aka Mouse