[IP] Wired w/ Highs

In a message dated 4/6/00 12:37:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< On the flip side, if I go over 300 I am awakened immediately.   I don't
have
 to pee just very wired.

This is Kap - wired OR SHOULD I SAY - WIRED - WIDE AWAKE - AND TALKING AND
TALKING. - GIGGLES AND GIGGLES.
There is a bright side - he has the sweetest laugh.
So we talk about all sorts of things at night until insulin kicks in and
starts lowering his bgs.  Until then - wow - they stories he can make up.
Enjoying Life w/ Kap everyday!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping and growing up to fast for me!