[IP] Re: Priming Air Out of Tubing

When I discover a bubble in the tubing I take a tape measure and measure the
distance from the front of the bubble to the QR. The number of inches
divided by 2 equals the number of units of U-100 ahead of the bubble. Then I
take a piece of paper and figure hour by hour how long it will take for the
bubble to get close to the QR, taking into account basal plus estimated
boluses. That tells me when (usually 6 or 8 hours later) I need to be sure
to pay attention to the bubble's progress. When the bubble arrives near the
QR I can disconnect and prime out the bubble with a relatively small loss of