Re: [IP] In Touch Software

I have the software and find it very helpful to see where I need to get
better control. I am not on the pump yet but I think either way the software
would be good for you son. There are many graphs you chose from. The thing
that really sold me was not having to write stuff down to give to my dr. I
just made sure, at the time, that when I am checking my Blood sugar I punch
in my insulin dose and such on my meter. Later while on the computer I just
plug my machine into my computer and hit what reports I want to see. I could
put in any start date and an end date and it will print a report for me.
Then I give it to my dr. The software is not hard to set up and it is
amazing that my computer can read the data from my One Touch Profile machine
and give me results. I was glad that I forked out the money. I got the
software when it first came out, They updated, and sent me the updated
version .... no cost to me. This is my 2 cents. Good Luck!