Re: [IP] In Touch Software

Betsy Smith <email @ redacted> asked:

> Does anyone use the In Touch Software to download data from the Lifescan
> meters?  Do you find it helpful?  I'm considering ordering it, hoping to
> encourage my son to look for patterns and strive for better control.  He is
> 17 and was diagnosed at age 13.  He has been pumping since August '98.  I
> would appreciate any feedback from those who have used the software.  I don't
> want to invest nearly $70 before I know if it would be useful to us.

I use it and I like it.  But I also take it a little farther by archiving the data and then calling it in to some other software I use to get more extensive graphics.  If anyone is interested, I can produce the same graphics for them.  If you'd like to try, send me a private message and I'll tell you how to get the data to me, the formatting needed, etc.  You'll need to be able to receive attachments.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.