[IP] In Touch Software

Does anyone use the In Touch Software to download data from the Lifescan
meters?  Do you find it helpful?  I'm considering ordering it, hoping to
encourage my son to look for patterns and strive for better control.  He is
17 and was diagnosed at age 13.  He has been pumping since August '98.  I
would appreciate any feedback from those who have used the software.  I don't
want to invest nearly $70 before I know if it would be useful to us.

Thank you,
Betsy Smith