[IP] Dietitians

>>>From: "Natalie A. Sera" <email @ redacted>
>>>Subject: [IP] Dietitians

>>>And there you've summed up why I DON'T go to a dietitian!!!! Why throw
good money down the drain to consult someone who doesn't know as much as
I do?? They oughta be paying US for the education!<<<
 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted

I see all of my health care providers at a military hospital.  So there's
nothing I have to pay.  If I can enlighten her just a little bit then I
maybe saving someone else the frustration down the road.  The only thing
I'm pay with right now is my time to do all this teaching.  But Minimed and
Disetronic have helped me out with information on paper to back up what I'm
saying. And another reason I go to her is because she still has a lot of
info that helps me too.  No to mention tons of classes every month where I
can meet other diabetics and spark an interest in the pump in them.  By the
way I have a D pump.

And Sherry,
You are probably one of the few and VERY lucky to have a dietician that is
educated not only about diabetes but the pump too.

Sheila Morris
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World