[IP] D%&N Mirrors......

The translation to the subject line is:

My words bit me again - At least I'm starting to see it!!!! (though
wishing I was still "blind" on too many days)

Four simple words of Jan H's post really got my attention especially
after looking at my reaction......   Those simple words were:  "I

I have, more times than I am aware of, used a personal opinion to make a
judgement of someone's elses actions....   The unsaid part of that is:
"and if you do, you are _____" How many judgements do I NOT intend to
fill the blank with.

Jan - all I can say is that I am doing the best that I can to learn to
do things differently.....

Jim S.