[IP] sugarboy

Regarding insensitive comments

Remember  - intention, intention, intention......acts of kind intention are
always kindly regarded (the boss who apologized for not providing sugar
free candy was being kind, even if you ate all the mini snickers bars.    A
couple of my friends who brought me these wonderful sugar free cookies -
they are eating them also, have kind intentions.  The ex who mouthed the
insulting sounding "sugarboy" didn't sound like she had kind intentions.
 But that is only my opinion.
Bonnie Richardson