Re: [IP] Re.: A-35 alarms

I talked to a person and we did a lead screw test and it turned out fine so
the girl said to just put in a new site and wait and see.  I don't like that
very much because I hate getting these very high sugars just because I have
to wait and see if my pump is ok.  I'm going to put in the new site tomorrow
am.  Anybody know what the problem could be?