Re: [IP] comments

I married my husband knowing both his siblings had diabetes.  None of their
children, so far, have diabetes, but the gene came through with one of our
kids.   I don't regret for one minute marrying my adorable husband and having
my super cool daughter with diabetes.  My son suffers from mild depression
and this can be often more challenging than diabetes.  You takes your
chances... you loves your kids.... oh, whatever!