RE: [IP] Dietitians

I have to disagree!

I see my dietician 3-4 times a year.  She has been instrumental in me
figuring out my carb/insulin ratio and works with my CDE to hands on train
everyone about pump and pump eating life.  She has helped me to understand
how certain types of food are digested and recommends different ways to
bolus for items if I am having problems figuring them out.  I also have gone
on a diet and she has helped me to figure out what things I need to keep in
my diet so that it is more balanced and where to cut out calories.  Before I
had no diet plan, I could eat anything I wanted whenever I wanted.  But I
wanted to loose weight so I talked to her about it.  That is why I have set
eating patterns now.  Hope I have been clear.

-- Sherry