Re: [IP] Treating Lows (formerly: I could have killed her...)

Just read your letter about giving your son the syrup during the nite for the
reactions.  I could hear such deep love and caring in your letter I want to
congratulate you on your sweet, loving, attitude even though I have never met
you.  I do not know what you were referring to about the juice boxes but I
could not live without them.
I keep HiC grape juice boxes in my car, the choir loft, the choir practice
room, my husbands car and if I am leaving these areas I just place a box in
my purse.  (Exp. yesterday at Lowe's shopping for a dishwasher.)  I have been
so much more at ease knowing that I am never without something, it doesn't
melt, leak or do any of those bad things (messy).  One box is usually exactly
what I need plus a little time and I am good as new again.  Hope this info
helps not only you but other who have unexplained lows at times.  Jackie.
You may contact me at any time.