Re: [IP] Measuring carb content of foods?

There are two things you can do.

1) - you can use a glucose meter (at least a one-touch works)

2) EVEN BETTER - pick up a box of glucostix (like ketone sticks
but for glucose only - and they do make combination
glucose/ketone as well...)  dip it into the soda - if it's regular it will
be black as coal in 30 seconds.....we keep a few in our D
kit...comes in handy