Re: [IP] insensitive comments

>Does everyone here get upset when their signifcant other calls them
>or "honey" or "sugar plum

Everytime my hubby (a hypoglycemic) calls me "honey" I merely reply with "no
thanks, I'm fine":)

I had a woman at a bread company/bakery today give me a pumpkin muffie (a
muffin top thingee) after I asked to read over the nutritional facts since I
was diabetic. I was just glad they had nutritional facts, my college doesn't
even have those on hand when I need them. After I handed the book back to
her, she asked if there was anything I could eat there, as she doubted I
could have a treat since I was diabetic, I said with a grin "yep, I can eat
anything, I have a pump" showed her Fluffy, and bolused for a latte I
ordered. She was so impresed she gave me the muffie:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein