[IP] Re.: A-35 alarms

[Regarding multiple A-35 alarms]

Be sure to get through to a person, and get them to send you a replacement
(or fix yours, your choice). I had this happen a few weeks ago, though my
alarms were more intermittent than yours. When I described the problem to
the very nice gal on the other end, we agreed that was the best course of
action. They sent me a new one overnight, I sent mine back, and all has been
fine since.

Be prepared to do a lead-screw-rotation test while you're on the phone. I
had already done one, but did another under the tech's guidance. They just
want to make sure you've checked everything you can before they ship out a
new one. Check the manual for more info.

--Keith Johnson